When the modern meet the vintage
I was out and about the whole of Saturday. Morning went to offer offering to my late grandpa and went to various temples to pray. After which I met up with my cousin and 2 aunts at Outram to head to Chinatown to soak up the Mid-Autumn festive mood, but we ended up shopping at malls, typical stuffs ladies do. The whole Chinatown elude a very old-school, vintage feel against the modernization feel of the city. Anyway, I decided to pop by my cousin house for a sleep over since it's been ages since I've went there for sleep over. We watched the tele till around 1 and chatted awhile before going to bed. OH!! One more thing, yesterday while on the train back, there's this loony guy who kept shouting at random intervals and everyone was trying to get a glimpse of what's going. The whole scene was super hilarious. Here's the photos.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home